Friday, October 06, 2006

Vikaas Kalantri in Abbas-Mustan?s next

Vikaas Kalantri became a known face after his performance in the film Nayee Padosan in 2003. And now, Vikaas has bagged a crucial role in Abbas-Mustan?s next film. Says Vikaas, ?The film is an action thriller and under production currently?. The film also stars Akshay Khanna and Bobby Deol in lead roles and is produced by Tips. Vikaas is very excited about working with the director duo Abbas-Mustan. ?I was so excited when I got a call from Abbas-Mustan offering me a role in their next film. It is like a dream come true for me. I?ve always been a great fan of their movies and now I?m part of their film. It is a great honor for me.?
This is a preview of Vikaas Kalantri in Abbas-Mustan?s next. Read the full post (185 words, estimated 44 secs reading time)
Filed under Bollywood News

No comments: