Sunday, June 25, 2006

Tusshar Kapoor to play his father�s role in the remake of Farz: "Rohit Shetty�s forthcoming comedy Golmal will be Tusshar Kapoor�s first release since Kyaa Kool Hai Hum. He plays a mute character in the film. Speaking about his sudden absence after Kya Kool Hain Hum he said �I am playing my cards very carefully. I am trying to be very choosy, careful and conscious. I don�t want to make the mistakes that I made in the past. That�s the only reason I was not in picture for some time. Now I have interesting roles to talk about.�

Apart from Golmal, Tusshar has signed in some interesting projects that include Subhash Ghai�s Good Boy Bad Boy, Sanjay Gupta�s Dus Kahaniyaan, Apoorva Lakhia�s Shoot out at Lokhandwala and Anant Mahadevan�s Agar. Now it is believed that Tusshar will play his father�s role in the remake of 1960�s super hit film Farz.

�If everything goes well then we will come out with the remake of Farz. I will be seen in my father�s role. But nothing has been confirmed yet, neither its director nor the starcast. All is in the planning stage� However he doesn�t rule out the possibility and claims, �If there ever is a remake of Farz then it will be surely only by our home production"

No comments: